Information and ticket prices
Information and ticket prices
Prices already include the booking fee
Opera Title Price
|€ 159,00||€ 129,00||€ 89,00||€ 59,00||€ 33,00||€ 19,50|
(in concert form) Price
|€ 90,00||€ 68,00||€ 52,00||€ 42,00||€ 33,00||€ 19,00|
|€ 130,00||€ 90,00||€ 64,00||€ 49,00||€ 35,00||/|
Opera Title prices
Manon Lescaut Price (in concert form)
50th Anniversary Katia Ricciarelli Concert Price
Reductions are available, contact the ticket office
The Ticket Office is just a steps away from the Theatre’s second entrance located on Via delle Torbiere
Tel (+39) 0584 359322 – Fax (+39) 0584 350277
Payment can be made in cash, authorized debit cards (international) and credit cards (Mastercard or Visa).
TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS FOR JULY / AUGUST
from Monday 10th of September, 2018
Please be advised that discounts and promotions are not available through online ticket purchase, to contact the ticket office directly.
Notice to users of Internet-based booking services:
The Puccini Festival Foundation declines all responsibility for the purchase of tickets outside authorised ticketing circuits.
It therefore recommends that its spectators do not buy tickets on unauthorized sales platforms, such as Viagogo, Seatwave, Stubhub, etc., given the high risk of buying at higher prices and having false, invalid or issued titles at rates for which the spectator does not meet the requirements.
You can purchase tickets for any performance by calling the Ticket Office +39 0584 359322 and by paying with either a Visa or a MasterCard.
You will be asked the following data:
– card holder’s name and surname, which is also your reservation code.
– opera title and date of performance
– number of tickets
– category of seats (i.e. sector)
– credit card number and expiry date
– telephone number and email address
Purchases over the telephone are confirmed by charging immediately the credit card with the total amount due.
Please note: that American Express or Diners cards are not accepted.
Prepaid tickets can be collected at the Ticket Office up to and on the day of the performance (best by 8.00 p.m.).
Tickets need to be collected at the Ticket Office by the credit card holder by showing the credit card used for the purchase and the printed confirmation of the online ticket purchase. If they cannot collect tickets personally, the credit card holder can authorize another person to collect them. This person has to produce the printed confirmation of the online ticket purchase, a signed letter of authorization by the cardholder and a personal document.
Tickets for any performance can be purchased by sending a fax or an e-mail to:
Fax: +39 0584 350277
Please indicate clearly:
– sender’s name and surname (which is also your reservation code)
– address and telephone number
– selected opera and date of performance
– number of tickets
– category of seats (i.e. sector)
– method of payment
Upon receiving confirmation from the ticket office, you may proceed with payment via the methods described and subsequently sending to the ticket office the payment receipt.
Tickets can be paid for through:
– Credit Card
– Italian Postal Order
– Bank Transfer (*)
(*) Any bank charge must be paid for by the sender. In the description of payment please indicate Surname, title, date of the opera and number of tickets. The receipt of payment must be shown in order to collect the tickets at the Ticket Office.
Tickets can be collected at the Box office, even the night of the show, at least one hour before the scheduled starting time of the Opera, by presenting a valid ID Card, Passport or the receipt of the bank transfer. If the payment is made by credit card and the card holder cannot collect the ticket personally it is necessary to delegate someone else to collect the tickets.
Tickets issued cannot be cancelled nor refunded. Tickets are valid exclusively for the date indicated on them. If they are not used, it is not possible to change them for any other performance on a different day.
In case of bad weather, the performance is never cancelled before the scheduled time. The Puccini Festival Foundation reserves the right to defer the beginning up to 90 minutes after the expected time, and to change dates, schedules or programmes in case of technical problems or problems caused by force majeure. Tickets will be refunded only if the performance is cancelled before its beginning. In order to get a refund, tickets must be delivered to the Ticket Office within 5 days of the cancelled performance. Prepaid tickets can be collected at the Festival Box Office during its opening times, or on the day, we suggest at least one hour before the beginning of the performance. If the tickets have been purchased by a travel agency or tour operator, the tour leader or customers themselves can collect the tickets by presenting the receipt provided by the Festival Box Office.
We remind you that not all parking is in the immediate vicinity of the theatre, it is therefore recommended that you arrive at least one hour before the start of the show. We also remind you that in case of late arrival you will not be permitted to enter the theatre until the first interval.
The Puccini Festival Season’s Libretto, with the plots of the Operas in programme, will be on sale inside the theatre during the dates in programme. The publication and cushions can also be purchased at the Bookstore in the theatre’s foyer.
Every spectator has to be in possession with a valid ticket for the performance and must be shown upon request to the Theatre’s personnel. They also must occupy only the place assigned while maintaining proper behaviour during the show.
The PUCCINI FESTIVAL FOUNDATION reserves the right to make changes to the date, time, programme and/or cast of the announced billboard as may be necessary. The purchase of the ticket implies acceptance of the above.
Buying a ticket implies acceptance that the show will take place outdoors and therefore declines any liability for events that may alter the execution of the show.
In case of bad weather, the performance will never be cancelled before the scheduled start time.
The Puccini Festival Foundation reserves the right to delay the start of the performance for up to 90 minutes after the scheduled start time before communicating the possible cancellation of the performance.
If the performance is cancelled before its start, Ticket Holders will be entitled to a refund of the ticket price within 5 days directly at the Theatre’s Ticket Office, starting from the day following the cancelled representation.
To obtain the refund, tickets must be returned to the Ticket Office located at the Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago Puccini.
In case the of a suspension of the event after it has started, ticket holders will not be entitled to a refund.
– The audience is required to dress appropriately for the performances.
– Latecomers will not be admitted to the stalls or their numbered seats during the performance. They must wait to be seated during the intervals.
– For any need Spectators are kinly asked to ask a Hostess or Steward.
– For Lost and Found please contact the Offices of the Puccini Festival directly in Via delle Torbiere, Torre del Lago Puccini.
– Spectators may purchase drinks and refreshments before the performance and during the intervals, which they must consume in the bar area.
– Spectators are not allowed to enter the theatre with bottles, glass objects, blunt instruments, knives, scissors, or any other object which could cause injury. For security reasons ushers are authorized to confiscate any object prohibited inside the Arena.
– It is forbidden to take photographs, with or without a flash. Sound or video recording of any type is also prohibited.
– Photo cameras, video cameras or any other type of recording equipment, as well as, lasers emitters are not allowed to be brought into or be used in the theatre. These items will be confiscated if found and kept for the duration of the performance.
– Mobile telephones must be turned off before the performance starts.
– Coat hanger service is not provided.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
– Animals are not admitted in the theatre