[av_three_fourth first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Fondazione Festival Pucciniano informs its kind spectators that starting from the 6th August 2021, in implementation of the GOVENMENTAL DECREE of the 23rd July 2021, n. 105, all spectators of the Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago and, of the other events organised by the Puccini Festival Foundation in other locations are required to show the green pass at the entrances of the Theatre, in addition to the ticket of the event.
The above-mentioned decree provides for sanctions for those who are found inside the theatre without the green pass/certificate.
The public is reminded that the COVID-19 green certificate is issued electronically by health authorities (dgc.gov.it) to those who:
– have received their first dose of vaccine at least 14 days ago;
– have completed the vaccination cycle;
– are in possession of a certificate of recovery from Covid, not prior to 180 days;
– have had a rapid anti-Covid test within the last 48 hours and are in possession of a negative Covid certificate.
- In order to access to the theatre you must be in possession of a ticket
- At the entrance, together with the ticket control a thermo scanner will be used to measure body temperature. Should the measured temperature be above 37.5°C (99.5°F) ACCESS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- Access to the theatre will only be allowed if wearing a protective mask (nose and mouth cover), sanitization of hands with the available dispensers will also be required.
- Masks must always be worn during movements in the theatre, including entering and leaving the theatre structure and grounds.
- Always keep a distance of at least 1 meter (3.3 feet) from other people.
- Signage with the correct indications for entry to the stalls will be present and which will direct spectator access according to the row they are seated. Please only use dedicated accesses. Theatre staff will be available to give all the information necessary for the correct flow and access to both seating and toilets.
- The seats in the stalls will be arranged in such a way that they are spaced out in a chessboard system and will be allocated mostly in pairs. It will not be possible to request adjacent seats for more than 2 relatives.
In the case of choice of paired seats, the occupants must be relatives.
- Spectators who do not find single seats available through online purchase are invited to contact the ticket office directly to proceed with the seat allocation by phone.
- the use of the lifts is RESERVED only to those spectators who have difficulty in using the stairs.
- Avoid crowding during intermissions.
- Access to toilets during breaks will be restricted to a limited number of people at a time and crowding must always be avoided.
- We remind you that there is a ban on the consumption of food and drink at events. In this regard, it should be noted that the foyer bar will be closed during the performances.
- Ticket holders, as part of the public, expressly consent and authorize any audio and video footage while granting full release for any use.
- It is absolutely forbidden to photograph, film or record audio of the performances.